Monday, May 18, 2009

The Devils painted the world RED!!

Last Saturday, it was an important day. The EPL finals. MU vs Arses, oops Arsenals. I had to start off the day with a minor accident somewhere in Kepala Batas and i thought "oh, what a day!". Hoping it would be better, just before the game, as i was dressing myself to go for a cup of Teh Tarik while watching my beloved play the field, i cut my thumb. While looking at the beeding thumb, i thought "What an unlucky day!"

Here's how MU started off, concentrate on Cristiano sayang. He had this worried look on him. He had the feeling that something wasnt right. Poor baby!


I admit the first half of the game SUCKS! Well, it was slow, and dreading. Just can't wait for it to be over. And i was particularly pissed at 3 arses whom made Cristiano rolled everywhere on the field. But for the second half they were performing better and probably because he called asking me how i was, due to his instinct. I told him it was just a cut its okay and thank goodness all went well. Alhamdulillah :) Look what we've scored.. a nice trophy Glory, glory Man United!!!!



Here's how funny Andersen and Cristiano got after the game in the locker room. Soooooo cute, all of them! Typical boys.

No comments: