Monday, December 22, 2008
Thursday, December 18, 2008
I'm not a fan of Malay shows but since now Malaysian acts are getting better and the actors/actresses are much much better than those in the 80's (i'm only referring to some of them, so jangan perasan).
There's this girl, Sheila Ooh La La (Kencana Devi), i like her a lot. Very the kaypo! But sadly Intan Azura and Elly Mazlein is no more with SpaQ.
Ok,got to go, its uploaded.I'm watching it online @ TV3.
Oh,oh and before that, Toshop's on sale starting today and i had my grab during lunch since i can't go with Eida Beyda after work cos i'll be working till late, meeting datelines. So go serbu people!
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
This weekend a cousin of mine, Kak Tuty will get married and an oldtime friend/neighbour is getting married too. Thank God, the time does not clash. I have this weddings next year which all 3 falls on the same day and in different states. So help me, how am i suppose to attend 2 of my cousins wedding from both my parent's side and being a bridesmaid to my good friend from KDU Miss Emma Kalsum? If only dear Papa owns AirAsia! :)
This weekend, i'll be staying in the office again, sorting out my stuffs, my work, whatever need to be done before i leave for my utterly loooooooooooooooooooooooooooong holiday (yes, please dont envy me, im just lucky the boss is me :). I'll be away from the 23rd of December till 4th. So double yay!
And since i'll be off for my holidays, this weekend, i'll be packing my luggage :) oh, and that reminds me to spring-clean my not-o-messy room. Care to help anyone?
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
I'm so glued to this game since it was introduced last Thursday by my colleagues, Kak M, Roro and my brother. They were so attached to it, so i felt left out.
Being the newbie, i was so excited that I play all day, in between jobs and I slept late (like 3am) just to collect points and just to play with it.
After all this while being a babbling "mother" to my brothers about playing computer games and PlayStation, i'm being one myself. Sheesh, i'm ashamed.
But this is different, it's so cool! But u'll have to experience it yourself.
Okay peeps, got to go play!!
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Saturday, December 13, 2008
- Pyramids of Giza,
- Lord Howe Island, Australia
- Gu Gong (Forbidden City), China, and
- Little Green Street, London
Consider visiting these rare cultural, historic, and natural sites before they are irrevocably altered or gone forever
The Taj Mahal
If the plan to close the Taj Mahal goes into effect, it would reduce this over-the-top mausoleum — built by Shah Jahan (fifth emperor of the Mughal dynasty) to mourn his favorite wife, Mumtaz Mahal — to a mere postcard silhouette instead of the spiritual experience it can be.
Even a recent rise in admission prices doesn't deter floods of tourists from shuffling through the Taj Maha l — three to four million tourists every year. Between the crowds and the air pollution that's eating away its white stone facade, tourism officials are considering closing this 17th-century landmark to the public, leaving its fabulous domed symmetry — that graceful center onion dome, the four smaller surrounding domes, the slender punctuating minarets, the serene reflecting pool — visible only from afar.
Shah Jahan placed this memorial beside the Yamuna River, despite the constant risk of flooding, because it was next to the bustling market of the Tajganj, where it is said he first saw Mumtaz selling jewels in a market stall. Work started in 1641, and it took 20,000 laborers (not to mention oxen and elephants) 22 years to complete; its marble came from Rajasthan, the precious stones from all over Asia. In the late 19th century, the badly deteriorated Taj Mahal was extensively restored by British viceroy Lord Curzon; what will today's Indian government do to preserve this treasure?
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
It crops up to me a few seconds ago that perhaps members of the opposite sex (men!) still don’t get it. (Yes, you won't have to figure this one out, I'm having my PMS now)
What men often don't seem to understand, is that PMS is very real! Valid! Factual! What else? It isn't a reason to be irritating or a nag. It isn't a reason for being overly sensitive and shedding a tear or two at the cheesy movie scenes. And it really isn't something we can have power over. We struggled and strived and there are some ways to minimize the consequences, although the reality is, we occasionally merely can't help it.
Women's bodies (some more than others) go through physical, hormonal transformations during this time of the month and we, mainly, experience like we are on a roller coaster. Only it isn't like a "weeee!! another loop-dee-loop!!" fun roller coaster. It is a flat-out physically and emotionally un-fun roller coaster.
#4: Take us out to dinner (fried food=woman with PMS' best friend) or offer yourself in the kitchen. Give us flowers, even if you plucked them from the neighbor's garden, the park wherever. Tell us we are beautiful, even if we look depressed and bloated. Feed us chocolate. Or better still, all of the above. The one obsession that is sure to make us feel better is some good, old-fashioned pampering. And we deserve it!
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Telah ditagged oleh Reena
RULE #2 Tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by and continue this game by sending it to other people.
1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
- He knows how i'll be.
- To live happily, dunia dan akhirat
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
- My own foundation, investments, shop, shop, shop, and so much more
5. Will you fall in love with your bestfriend?
- i've fallen in love with him, the best friend, the first love
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
- i'm lucky to be blessed with both. i love him entirely and so does he
7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
- Alhamdulillah, we had waited for over a decade
8. If the person you secretly love like is already attached, what would you do?
- Depends. :)
9. What do you pray each day for your loved one?
- So we would be blessed with great health and wealth, love and happiness and semoga we could love until our last breath together
- Empty tummy
11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
- Blissed with tonnes of kids in the house and cintahati by my side helping me managing his kids
12. What do you really want at the moment of responding to this tag?
- To be close to him, always
13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
- Like she said, we met when we were in our teens, fun loving person. hope to meet her at coffee bean someday and yap about shopping things
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
- i dont mind. wats the point being rich and not sharing it with the one u love.
15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
- call him to wake him up
16. What’s the character must have in your partner?
- he loves me seadanya, understands me inside out, pampers me, funny and knows how to make me laugh.. and everything in cintahati
17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
- im in love with one and only one
18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
- i'll remember every details but i'll forgive but not forget
- i love being in a relationship as to witness his life and he witness mine. which is so beautiful
20. Would you leave your family behind just to chase your dreams?
- im not. im working with them, if i run they run too
Tag No. 2
Ni plak telah ditagged oleh Reena jugak
1. Do u think u are HOT?
- Hot not.
2. When was the last time u ate pizza?
- Last week since we stayed at the office till late
3. The last song u listen too?
- one last chance by him
4. What are u doing right now besides this?
- missing him A LOT since i talked to him 2 hours ago
5. What name u prefer besides yours?
- Noradura, my name. i love it
- ET dimitrie
7. Who is no.1?
- my bestie in ireland. we stayed together for 3 years and been friends for 7 years now?
8. No.3 is having relationship with?
- im not sure. Sorry mynn but i think she loves shuck bass
- Ain is expecting a baby YAY!
10. How about no.4?
- Dirah is a hot accountant ans i miss her
11. Who is no.2?
- No. 2 is my super sis in the office. Kak M i miss u. lame tak jumpe!!!
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
I am touched to know that you like the book and thanks so much for sharing your thoughts here...different style of reviewing books ;)
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Day dreaming Dirah
great health and wealth among the people whom they love most."
adura sayangness: welcome
hahah.. ignore me
adura sayangness: yup. hehe. keje saye harini melayan awak
n since its ur bday, i wore your fav color
Monday, December 1, 2008
- When someone tells you about the violence she has faced, listen and believe her.
- Learn about violence against women, and challenge the stereotypes around the issue.
- If you think that someone is being abused, ask questions. Find out how you can help
- Help yourself heal yourself from any violence in your life and share when you’re ready
- Teach children non-violence and don’t use violence as a form of punishment.
- Try to change any attitude and actions that may promote sexism and violence.
- Find ways to use your time, energy and money to help end violence against women.
- If you see any form of media that you find degrades women, feedback to the company.
- Encourage people who commit violence to get help. Don’t turn a blind eye.
- Participate in acts of remembrance for victims of violence. Celebrate survival.
- Tell someone about HIV/AIDS.
- Donate to charity at least once a year.
- Purchase a fund raising item.
- Persuade your girlfriend to leave her abusive boyfriend.
- Share your food with a needy person.
- Practise safer sex by using condoms.
- Volunteer at a WAO shelter.
- Escort a friend to the police station.
- Delete sexist jokes.
- Speak out against racist remarks.
- Help your wife do housework.
- Teach my son to help around the house.
- Teach my daughter to stand up for herself.
Source: WAO’s Facebook Group