Thursday, October 7, 2010

and the award goes to...

with papa love


..noradura binti zubir, yes that's me, as the newly engaged.
maybe its a month too late.

maybe its already stale

SO WHAT?

i've been awarded. i've been appointed as the new bridezilla

YAHOO!
However sad news is, i need to put my engagement pix a PNC in respect of my dearest mother. Tapi maybe its okay to share some of the hantarans and favours and guests pictures? Perhaps she has a plan on this. And maybe it will be for all of you. A video montage on my BIG day? Nakkkk... :) With all my favourite songs in it.Wow! Best sangat.

Oh, have i told you i'm such a lousy bride-to-be? Yes, yes, everyone's telling me that i'm used to attending and organizing a wedding but believe me when it's mine, everything seems everywhere. Nervous kot? Ke syndrome ape ni? Ape pon i tak settle lagi. Theme? I taktau... Even Nad and Elis yang nak kawen mid- to late next year pon dah ade theme and color scheme okay!!! Me? Yang nak kawen insyaAllah in March ni langsung la takde idea, tau tak?

Padan la muke kan? Pegi browse Martha Stewart la ape la sume.Online tengok, magazine beli, thru experiences, friends FB's sume pon check out tapi bile pikir-pikir, i can't even settle with one!? Sigh. I bet Mama will be in rage if she knows this. Kejap nak all white, kejap nak red and gold, kejap nak romantic, kejap nak fresh, kejap nak elegant or glamorous theme. Mati la kan?

*sigh*
"Ya Allah Ya Tuhan ku. Tetapkanlah hati ku, Tetapkan imanku. Mudahkanlah jalan ku ini, Terangilah jalan hamba Mu ini, jauhkanlah kesusahan daripada hamba Mu ini. Sesungguhnya hanya kepadaMu aku bermohon pertolongan Ya Rahman, Ya Rahim"

Semalam, we actually sat and talk on our plans. Wedding plans. Nervous ok. Tipu tak nervous. And i really hope as much as i want my dream wedding, i hope as much as i want my dream marriage, my dream life, i wouldn't want to waste our funds on unnecesary items. Please Adura, do NOT stray. And like i told mr. fiance, i'll try to minimise cost (macam DIY wedding favors, invitations and hantarans) if i could so we could have more for the necessities. Syukur Alhamdillah i have a good team with me, cukuplah dengan mama, my sister and mr fiance. i hope in this early stage (nak early cmane if you have only 6months to plan a wedding?) we would be able to cover as much as we could and hopefully throughout the journey, the rest of the family would join in hand.
Oh, tidak lupa pada bakal mak andam/makeup artistku JUMIE SAMSUDIN. Thank you so much for having faith in me. She actually booked me in her 2011 diary and made me priority. Sangat terharu ok? How can i not be? I love her make-up do on my engagement. Or at least i felt more like a princess. Good enough kan? Hehe. Self-esteem mesti ade okay people, even tho kepale memag tengah serabut stress nak meletop tahap gaban.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you look gorgeous adura. tak sabaqnya tunggu hang kawennnn