Monday, July 13, 2009

Rainy days


Rain, rain go away
Come again another day
Sayangness just wants to play
Rain, rain go away...

Its raining, its pouring
The old man is snoring
He went and bumped his head
And couldn't get up in the morning...

It had been raining since last week till the weekends till this week. So blessed to have the rain since its "rahmat" from the Almighty. However, the temperature makes me oh-so-sleepy and lazy to just get off my bed and head to work or practically do anything at all. All i want to do is stay in my Pjs and polka dot socks, lazing around on my bed with a good book and my music player playing my fave songs. How's that?

But now i can just wish as there's tonnes of things that needs my attention as i'll be leaving for my UK/Eurotrip :) Hopefully, all goes well but who am i to say so since i have not even started packing. But ET told me to pack light since there'll be a whole lot of shopping involve when i'm there. Wait, how do you pack light when any random 2 day trip would involve a whole luggage? I'm such a lousy packer. Darn it! I know if he reads this he'll be nodding and laughing his heart out, but yes, i can't do it, so what?

Oh goodness.... *sigh*

Well, at least i had my flight tickets, train tickets and hotel booked. At least. So what's next?

No comments: