Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Movie review - Jgn Pdg Blkg Congkak

Last Tuesday, while my cousin Mastina was here and me bing sick with some kinda virus-shite, i planned for a movie outing with my BFF's. Mind you, not the usual BFF's but Boy's Funny Friends. They're just totally funny to be with.

So, there i was at GSC Queensbay, deciding which movie to watch. Earlier i planned on a movie marathon of 17 again, Jangan Pandang Belakang Congkak and Terminator. But problem was, i did not feel very well to sit there in an airconditioned room for more than 2 hours so i decided to watch the comedy Jangan Pandang Belakang Congkak which was so much of a rare choice for me as i'm not the type of a Malay movie frenzy, but i did this time. Why? I watched it's "the making of.. "and i could hardly stop laughing. So i thought, why not give the movie a chance and boy was i right. It was good and i give the a 5 star for tickling my belly and made my Mr Virus go away at least for the night.

So here i am, standing ovation for the line of actors as well as director Ahmad Idham as well as the producer whom actually acted in it as well. Congratulations!

1 comment:

Drama Mama said...

best ka dura? my first impression was that it might be another stupid comedy, but now that you gave it a standing ovation, it must be a great watch eh???