Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Woke Up Married

I have not been blogging that much this week due to my incapabilities of blogging. D'uh. I'm still not feeling well but i'm definitely leaving for Medan tomorrow. Sempat lagi tu, hehe.

With my sister in Melaka, sometimes i have the tendency to call him every now and then out of boredom and loneliness. I needed company. Something to occupy my time. So, i figured i should spend more ME-time.The time i spend lesser and lesser not since i started working. Reading, self-spa, jogging, shopping, anything at all. There! I chose reading while i was sick, what more can a sick girl do? (I had been book-shopping for the past few weeks) I'm happy reading and here goes my first book. Woke Up Married. It made me think. It made me smile. And it made me sad. I like it! (Sorry but no spoiler :)

No comments: