Sunday, August 31, 2008

Tanggal 31 bulan 8....

Cupcakes for Jennifer

Not so early morning after an iced Nes-lo, i started to ice my cupcakes with buttercream icing and decorated them with dragees and sugarpaste flowers. I tried to do the best and the result was not so bad. I had to deliver it to Jennifer, my customer at 1pm, so i might as well send Adam for his tuition class. By noon i was really hungry, and Edros decided we had TGIF for some celebration. No celebration actually. Just another reason to spend. But 31st of August was spent being patriotically shopaholic.

I did buy my monthly Female mag, groceries, Edros bought something for himself. To shopaholics, just so you know Guess is having their Merdeka Sale and 20% storewide including bags and watches!! Yes 20%!!

September is my birthday month (Im not actually reminding you but since ive mentioned, yes its my birthday month) So, since me being me, i've a collection of discount cards, membership of any store there is. Well, not all but to name a few, i have Topshop, La Senza, Aussino, Goldheart, Crabtree&Evelyn, Bodyshop, Tesco, Lovely Lace, Sushi King, Bonuslink, Real Rewards, Padini, Coffee Bean and many many more. I have a small purse to place them all in my handbag. Seriously, i take them around for good. Savings are good okay!

So the point is, when it comes to birthday month, these shops will start sending birthday cards and discount specials. I love the one from Padini with 20% discount on all items (i see a lot of shoes in different colours, heights and designs) and a lot of discounts for my spa treatments. What more can i ask? This month is all about pampering and rejuvenating, no? Fasting is not going to stop me.

So my shopping trip, i spent at least RM3k. It sounds a lot but I had the birthday special discounts and without its worth RM8k. Believe me, i spend wisely . From RM620 per treatment to RM199, facial from 300 to RM50, who doesnt want that right? I was told not to spend on the card but i did as it was a good offer, i did. Sorry, Pa.

I'm not here to brag about my buys but i wished my day would've been better since the past weeks. Tiring and hectic weeks. Attie told me how satisfying a manicure did to her so I went for some rejuvenating sessions which paid-off. And again today, i need another session. Mengade,kan?

Selamat berpuasa, friends!

1 comment:

[et] said...

ha ah.
mengade sgt2.
attie pon mengade jugak ;D