Sunday, June 1, 2008

whats cooking DAVID COOK?

like ive always thought, assumed whatever you can on American Idol, from the very first start i laid eyes on Mr Cook, i knew he was the next idol. and to my surprise when i received the SMS from Kak Muhaini (well FYI i was in Mekah during the finale of American Idol performing Umrah) i was jumping up and down as if we were dating and he won. haha, over kan?

whatever it is he's COOK-ing hot especially when he sang my all-time fave movie song, I dont wanna miss a thing by Aerosmith and Dare you to Move (im not a fan of the song till he sang it), Always be my Baby by Mariah Carey, First Time I ever Saw Your Face, Little Sparrow and the endless list..COOK just swept me of my feet with his SPATULA.









and yes, the others were as good but not as COOk-ing as he is. Congrats baby!

No comments: