Monday, September 8, 2008

6th day of Ramadhan

My lil cousins Danish and Darwish

It was a Saturday and as i've expected it to be, it rained the whole day. I invited my Uncle Acu for Buka puasa at Zubir's Residence. We were serving Nasi Tomato and Kuah durian as the dessert.


Ayam Masak Merah

I made the Ayam Masak Merah. Tried on a new recipe which left me blushing after compliments. Well, fair enough for the 'Food Goddess' as what Edros had named me. I take it to be good though. Haha. Pray you'll get a wife as great as your sis, bro!

Well, at the same time i did call ET who was doing some shopping with Ada and yes, im jealous as i need retail therapy too. Do I? I'm not sure but it seems i have all the reasons to shop. Maybe i should slow down too. Like the rain, maybe?

Our place was flooded after it rained for 1 1/2 days. Seriously it was, i even took pictures of it (but its stucked in my dearly phone). After 18years staying there, that was the first time the place got flooded. Thank God it was not that bad but it was bad to make its debut on my entry.

1 comment:

MarlissaMusa said...

DURA..
tanak share recipe ke?ayam masak merah u tu?hikss